Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE Throwing and catching


WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

I can focus on the ball as i'm running to another base further more I can also catch the ball with a firm hand if I remember to.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played was catching with a good eye and to stand in a good position.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played was stand in a good position and have a hard hand throw releasing the ball and catch with your hands shaped as a cup.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to because under arming i'm really bad at under arming


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to because catch with to hand so I can catch them out


The game that I enjoyed the most was because we only played one game but the second half was great because i got to two bases without being cuaght

No comments:

Post a Comment